Do you want to join a team that is successfully deploying modern and cutting-edge video media solutions to businesses every single day?
We are a forward thinking, customer centric, privately held, and rapidly growing company with an opportunity for a driven and success minded Account Manager to join our team.
* Are you an A player who thrives on the opportunity to earn uncapped commission?
* Do you have a passion for providing brand solutions via the power of storytelling?
* Do you enjoy the hunt of finding and winning new customers?
* Are you goal focused, competitive, and excited about the opportunity to be a part of a winning team?
If this sounds like you, we would like to have a conversation with you about our Sales Associate opening.
As an Sales Associate with Spiracle Media, you will be responsible for finding, developing relationships with, and presenting brand centric video media creation solutions to businesses in the greater Charlotte area. You will be accountable for finding projects for the Spiracle Media team to bid on and will be measured by the number of opportunities that you bring to the table through networking, cold calling, and effective follow up.
We offer an aggressive, uncapped compensation plan and promising career path for qualified and results driven candidates.
- 1+ years of proven experience in a B2B Sales or Account Management role
- Experience scheduling appointments with decision makers via phone and in person cold calling
- Experience and comfort attending networking events and building/managing a networking group
- Experience and confidence effectively running sales appointments and presenting product/service offerings via a consultative, relationship driven approach
- Basic understanding of video production, marketing, media/broadcasting, or storytelling
- Excellent communication skill
- Winning attitude, positive mindset, and proven work ethic
- Schedule one on one appointments with decision makers via cold calling (both in person and over the phone)
- Attend in person meetings with decision makers to uncover video creation opportunities
- Use networking strategies to uncover a pipeline of opportunities
- Work with internal delivery team to accurately create and present proposals to prospects
- Effectively manage a prospect sales cycle to close business
- Maintain required sales quota, sales call, and in person visit metrics
- Manage customer relationships to assure exceptional customer experience is being achieved
- Our team is fun, curious, full of creativity and optimism, with a strong desire to innovate
- Our office environment is flexible, autonomous, focused, and collaborative
- Our team structure allows for opportunities to grow into leadership and contribute at various layers of the process
- We offer competitive salary and generous bonuses
- Benefits include a matching Simple IRA plan
- Health Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- A casual work environment
- Office always stacked with drinks and snacks
- Fun days and outings (baseball games, concerts, volunteer days, etc.)